Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

 I had a fabulous holiday break, and am ready to get back to work!  I have begun working on my fabric flowers again, and plan on peddling them at some local salons.  My goal is to have them in 2 salons by March 1st, and in 6 by the end of the year. 


My new yoyo flowers are so cute, and look great on clips, headbands and pony-os!  I can't wait to get them introduced and selling on my page!

I also have a few new items planned, as soon as I get a little extra spending cash to buy the supplies! What would you like to see from my shop in the coming months?


In other news, I have been visiting Pinterest a lot to get ideas for menu items and new items for my store, and have written a guest post on a pinterest experimenter blog hosted by my friend Coleen.  Check it out!  I will be posting the final product onto pinterest.  In the future I will post on there with my pinterest trials, both failures and successes, so be sure to read it often.

Thanks for reading! 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment