Saturday, July 16, 2011

Here's an example:

I just finished a set of tutus, and took a moment to photograph them before completing the second one so I could show you the difference between what a Tutu of the Month tutu will look like compared to a tutu featured on my facebook page

As you can see, the tutu at the top has a lot of extra's that are not found on the tutu on the bottom.  I will not duplicate the tutu of the month for any H2T customer who is not a member of the Tutu OTM Club.  Customized orders for non-members will not include any of the special extras that I put onto the OTM orders. 

If you'd like to get exclusive access to any of the OTM Clubs, please email for information!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from TYOH! :) Following via GFC, please stop by my blog as well! http://thriftyninja.net

    ReplyDelete